Monday, November 26, 2012

Loving right now....





All the great coffee in Bendigo - Brewhouse, Old Green Bean, Coffee Business especially

Seeing my eldest son R7 totally enthralled in his reading - to see that love of a book that it is the first thing you reach for in the morning, that you run to when you get home, that you are so focussed you block out everything else around you.  The world of Geronimo Stilton

After over a year without a working oven in our house, I now have an oven again.  See, I was holding out until we do our renovations.  We can't seem to get out of the planning stage of said reno's so I have admitted defeat and installed a "just until the reno's" oven.  And I shall be baking again!

The fruit salad with yoghurt, honey and dukkah at Old Green Bean

That I have only had 1 chocolate in the last 2 weeks - and that was a Haigh's Violet Cream

My new DVF shoes

That it is starting to feel a lot like Christmas.........

No comments:

Post a Comment