Monday, November 26, 2012

What is this all about?







The words to kick off this blog have been tumbling around in my mind for many months now, I've spent too long waiting for the right post to launch into this.

So, no more waiting - hopping into it instead!

Like my life, this blog shall be a convergence of the many things that take up my thoughts - be that the fascinating world of family law, the challenges of running a small business in a regional city ('cos a law firm really is a small business), the wonderful place that is Bendigo, fine food, wine, craft beer and coffee, parenting, supporting women, fine fashion, social justice.....the list goes on.

Sadly, there is another twist to this blog, 6 weeks ago my darling 7 month old daughter who had been born with a complex cardiac condition died.  No doubt, this blog shall also cover Miss T's story and our dealing with her departure.

Now to see how I transition to communicating in more than 140 characters......

No comments:

Post a Comment